A membership with EAAR includes the following benefits:
- EAAR is the only professional trade association representing authorised representatives recognized by the European Commission as stakeholder. This gives access to stakeholder briefings by the Commission and to the expert groups set up under the Medical Device Coordination Group (MDCG). EAAR is therefore consulted on all relevant draft guidance and policy documents before they are formally issued by the Commission and the MDCG.
- As a member of EAAR, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of regulatory guidance and policy in the European Union.
- You will be part of a community that shares your concerns and enables you to discuss them with your peers.
- You will join a highly respected group that promotes professional experience and high standards of performance.
- Finally, EAAR serves its members. If you have ideas on how to improve the business environment as an authorised representative, EAAR will provide the framework that may enable it to happen.
The same fees apply to both Full and Associate memberships.
|Number of employees||Annual membership fee|
|Up to 3||500€|
|4 to 9||670€|
|10 to 29||900€|
|30 to 59||1250€|
|60 and more||1650€|
To apply for a membership, please complete the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.